Monday 20 October 2008

Going for "Fly-Cruise" Trip tomorrow..

3-4pm in the office
hmmm.. alone in the office again. Boss has gone out for lunch till now still hasn't come back yet.
I think I won't be able to sleep tonight since I haven't pack my stuff into luggage yet.. I have to meet my bf's sister straight away after I finish work because she is going to bring business for me.. There might be 3 PA cases for me.. Although it's just PA but I am satisfied enough.. hehe..
Some more I have to go to Queensbay Mall to purchase make-up remover because the present one (Loreal) doesn't fulfill my "high demand" so I plan to buy a new one which is easier to clean up without any scrape on my face.

8.30pm-10.30pm at Queensbay Mall
We went to Winter Time to purchase sweater. But in the end I walked away with scarf and trench coat beside the sweater. Hmmm..Spent 500 bucks again.. My goodness...
After that we dined at Manathan Fish Market. The set for two was extremely large.. Even my ravenous hubby also couldn't finish it. haha..

11pm
Went to auntie's house to borrow luggage from her. I mean a huge luggage because all of mine are just very tiny. Taught me how to use those locks in the luggage.

11.30pm-3.56am
I had a shower before packing. After that I tested those shirts which I am going to bring to this trip. Busy packing..

4am
Go to the bed now. Ok la.. Good Night to all of you. I might not update my blog these few days till I come back from trip. Take Care !!

Ling

No comments: