Thursday 16 October 2008

really TOUCHED for what you've done for me!

Pretty busy these few days to run my things... You'll never know how crazy was I because of wanted to hit my personal sales target of 20K.. Got a new idea on Sunday while I fell into trance at home. The idea was to design a simple flyer then distribute to letter box of some flats. Although I knew that it's a STUPID and RIDICULOUS way BUT what I could do was to try out as many way as possible to hit my sales. I WON'T GIVE UP EASILY before end of OCT !!

I had done my degisn on Sunday night then only photocopied on the next day. I also tried my best to cut cost. Luckily I didn't need to pay a single cent for this because my hubby gave me 500 pieces of A4 paper to photocopy at his sister's office. GREAT..

After that I used 2-3 nights to distribute. Yesterday was the last night when both of them(CY and MC) were helping me to distribute. I met CY first then only followed MC to go back to his area to distribute. Both of us were riding while MC was driving. Finally we reached his house so we started our JOB immediately. After distributed to some of the flats then we just simply had our dinner at mamak stall. Continued our distribution after dinner. Raining suddenly. 3 of us ran back into MC's car as soon as possible.. haha..

After a while the rain has stopped. CY and I were riding back to our own home. Torrential rain fell suddenly while on the way back. I was soaking wet !! Some more there was a couple of Malay kept on laughing at me in their car. I didn't know what exactly they were laughing of ?.. because of my shirt was wet through? because of I was riding while they were drivingr? I DON'T KNOW but I got really hard feeling on it !!

After I reached home then received CY's call. She informed that her area caused flood because of heavy rain so she got to wait at the nearby Police Station then only could ride back..I waited for her till 1am. She has been waiting there for AN hour.. I felt very SORRY to her. It's because of ME then only will caused her to go back home late..!!

SORRY for giving YOU all problems... THANK YOU for supporting me all the times regardless any decision I had made. THANKS for coming into my LIFE..

With love,
Ling

No comments: