Sunday 12 October 2008

SAD....

hmmm.. Hurt deeply yesterday.. Rejected by a guy to purchase a plan from me.. Although I know it's a common thing in this sector BUT I just couldn't bear it yesterday.. CRIED in front of hubby.. Of course there are still many reasons for me to cry (not only this silly case la)..

Worried of how to hit my 20k within this month... Worried of I am going to be jobless soon but still having a low income right now.. Worried of hubby because his income is getting lower and lower.. Worried of mom and dad regarding the problem of money.. Worried of sis because of she is going to sit for SPM soon but still relax everyday..

WORRIED... become FEAR... I am afraid of losing all I have now... I can just CRY now.. To release my fear... To calm myself down.. TEARS keep on dropping down...

No comments: