Thursday 9 October 2008

For HER

Late of the night, SHE keep on appearing in my mind...

SHE is the one I had hurt the most in the world !!!
SHE is the one I should apologize the most !!!
SHE is the one I should atone the most !!!
SHE is the one I should care the most !!!
SHE is the one I should try my best to fulfil !!!

SHE is the one who brought happiness to my life !!!
SHE is the one who treated me the best !!!
SHE is the one who accompanied me all along !!!
SHE is the one who shared my joys and sorrows !!!
SHE is the one who most understanding !!!

SHE is the one who I can't atone for my selfishness even a thousand of SORRY I have said !!!
Even though SORRY doesn't mean anything to YOU anymore.. BUT, I still hope to apologize to you in sincerity which I have never done since the day...
Dear, I'm SORRY... Hope you'll be always fine wherever you are !!!

With Love,
Ling Ling

No comments: