Tuesday 14 October 2008

Met Paul ------- Dad got DRUNK !!!

Met Paul today. Talked lot of things. Past, Present, Future.. Both of us just have the common point of views on most of the issues.. We are 20 years old, single but not available, having the same qualification (SPM), started the path of career since the day we left school, hoping to earn much so work harder and harder, hoping to achieve our goal in these 3-4 years that's why suffer a lot (sometime)...INDEED,WE ARE ALONE ALONG THE PATH OF SUCESS..

Not much people will literally understand us BUT we did understand each other. What a GREAT consolation !! I did mention the income plan to him (what exactly my purpose of the night), he seems to be very interested in this plan. Asked me for a few days for consideration. Will meet him again when I come back from the trip ( Fly-Cruise Trip).

Called dad when I was on my way back after the meeting with Paul. He asked me to meet him at the place where he goes usually. The purpose was to introduce ME- his daughter to his fellows to let them aware of I am an insurance agent. I knew that dad was already DRUNK at that time that's why I stayed and waiting to send him back later since he was damn DRUNK !!

Finally he decided to go back BUT with his MOTOR. He insisted to ride although he STAGGERED ! What I could do was just followed him at the back. I was praying in my heart for dad to hope that there won't be any accident happened to him. Unfortunately, he was knocked down by himself while he was turning right into our house. I stopped my car immediately and supported him. Oh, fuck! AGAIN he insisted to continue to ride till home!

He keep on saying nonsense along the way to home. I straight away put him to the bed when we reached home. He could just sleep soundly. My goodness.. It's really a NIGHTMARE!! Now I realised WHY my hubby don't encourage me to drink so often !!
You will let yourselves fall into EMBARRASSMENT when YOU get DRUNK !!

No comments: