Sunday 19 October 2008

18.10.08 On Duty For RENAULT F1

I was going for duty in Queensbay Mall today. Represent ING to do survey in this RENAULT F1 road show (17th-19th). Our job was to get the particulars and asked some questions from those who've interest to play some games or join the contest of Remote Car Racing!!

I was looking for prospects while doing survey. I think I might go for a visit to one or two of them. It's a very good opportunity for us to run this road show. A chance for us to look out more prospects.

My duty was at 2-4pm. Although quite tired it wasn't boring at all. You could see how excited was the kid while playing those games as well as the parents. A WARM and LOVING scene has been created successfully!!

After 4pm I rushed to seek for a Fortune Teller with Gee Nee. This Fortune Teller (Mr.Lee) is very famous at that area-- Sungai Dua. Chong Leng has already booked two places for us before we go. According to Chong Leng, you have to make appointment 2 or 3 weeks in advance before you go.

Mr.Lee could tell my fortune by looking at the date of my birth. He told me that I have a very good fortune. I will stay in bungalow and drive a limousine in my thirties. Is it real??!! Anyway, I do hope what he said will really come true one day !!

Love,
Ling Ling

No comments: