Thursday 2 October 2008

30.09.2008 The Memorable Gathering

Hmmm..It was the night. The night of meeting my dearest " Brothers & Sisters" and "Mom"..To be clear, my primary form teacher and classmates..

Actually I supposed to join them for buffet dinner at Evergreen Hotel but I couldn't make it because of need to attend night class.. So we met at BED after they finished their dinner. Talked lots of thing since some of us haven't met for a long time..

Don't have much to say BUT I can ASSURE that it's a PERFECT NIGHT for all of us. Fully enjoyed the WARM and LOVELY gathering !!

Group Photos..


Me & Ms.Wong (our dearest mum)
3 of us with mum...
Swee Chin & I
Me & Phaik Hoon..
3 of us..Who used to be very close last time. But NOW get even CLOSER !!

WARM & SWEET !! FRIENDSHIP FOREVER YA!!! LOVE YOU TWO VERY MUCH !!!

With Love,
Ling Ling

No comments: