Monday 29 September 2008

28.09.2008 Yew Lan's Wedding

Opps.. Got to wake up in the early morning to dress up because today was my Best Friend 's Wedding.. I was requested by her to become her "ji mui"..that's why I had to reach her house as early as possible to stand by for any helps which she might need.

I had to prepare the games (which are going to let the groom play before he meet the bride) which we had planned last night. I got to prepare a damn disgusting food for the groom to eat. I cut the onion, chilli, garlic and banana into small pieces then stir it with tomato and chilli sauce. Wau.. What a "DELICIOUS" food prepared by a lady who've never cooked before..Well.. I don't know the taste.. You should have ask the groom.. haha..

Besides that, we did ask the groom to express his love to bride at downstairs of the apartment with giving a short speech and sing a song.. Actually we didn't want to "release" him easily one because he just sang a little part of the song.." I just called to say I Love You.."... Unfortunately, our soft-hearted bride requested us to do so.. What to do?? ... haiz...

After having a Buddhist Ceremony, we went to church for Catholic Ceremony as well because the groom is Catholic.. Father gave speech on the stage.. Then played some songs to sing.. After that Bride and Groom sweared in front of the Lord ..." I will be with you forever no matter in wealth or poverty" .." I Do".. etc.. Finally they swapped the rings and kissed each others.. It's really a WARM scene..

After the ceremony, I straight away went back home for shower then rushed to set my hairs and made up at saloon. No time for me to rest at all since I woke up in the early morning.. Pity !!

But it's worth although I feel tired for the whole day because the hairstylist and the make-up artist has made me look nicer..haha..
I reached Vistana Hotel around 7pm. Then helped bride and groom to do something . Grabbed the chance to take some photos too.. hehe.. Finally the dinner ended nearly 11pm.. So I just went back after giving a big hug and kiss to the bride. I hope she will stay happily forever with her husband. I'll pray hard for her--my dearest Best Friend--JOEY..

Bride & I


Me & Yew Ling (sis)
Sis & her bf


Me & sis's bf
bride & groom
Me & Joey
With Love,
Ling Ling

No comments: