Thursday 18 September 2008

Went for Dating with HUBBY

Haiz...I was very sleepy in the morning because didn't have enough sleep. hmmm... some more had a quarrel with HUBBY.....haiz..what a bad morning..!!


Went out with hubby after work (after solved the prob between us)..We went to Gurney Plaza. Actually we were thinking of whether to choose Chillis or Manila Place but finally we made up our mind to go Manila Place for our "romantic" dinner..hehe..Some more we choosed to sit side by side instead of face to face in a small table to SHOW our "Conjugal Love"...Funny, isn't it??..haha..But I enjoyed relying on his shoulder very much under the romantic condition..Indeed, HE is the one I always rely on.. He is the one who has MELTED my HEART...I believe I've found a miracle in HIM !!....


The Man of MINE



Lovely photo which captured 1 year ago


We talked lots of things in the restaurant regarding our future. We are going to work even harder for next 2-3 years to achieve what we want..A car..A house..and of course a HAPPY MARRIAGE..Hubby, I am going to stay by your side forever..To create a HAPPY FAMILY with you..I LOVE YOU...!!!!


with love,
Ling Ling

No comments: