Thursday 11 September 2008

07.09.08 Back From Hatyai

Finally I can blog already. Streamyx line at home has gone crazy. It couldn't function again. That's why my post delayed.

Just came back to Penang from Hatyai . The trip was extremely cool. Gained of some unexpected & excited memory. Fully enjoyed this 3 days trip.
Actually I didn't follow the team to go on friday morning because of the responsibility of work. I worked half day then went to Hatyai by van alone at 4pm. Cool, isn't it? (as others said..to me, it's just a small case.)

Day 1, 05.09.08
Finally reached there at 8.30pm. Then straight away met up with my dearest GSM at floor 26th. She brought me to have my dinner after that went for window-shopping (most of the shops almost closed cause it's late already).

Day 2, 06.09.08
Woke up at 6am. I was wondering what's my roommate -Gee Nee doing in the bathroom since she went in at 5.30am and still didn't come out until 6.15am. My goodness!! But luckily caused no delay at all. We could still manage to go for breakfast on 7am. Sweat..
Started our journey to Trang. It's a two and a half journey so of course we did some games and Karaoke. I was the master of the game(not consider game too ,it's actually a psychology test). After the game, we started to sing. The FIRST singer of course belong to our 龙头老大--Hai San..singing his favourite artist-李逸's songs again lo.. After that we take turn to sing those hokkien songs..Everyone showed so enthusiastic. Such a scene of bustle and excitement. The feeling of being together as a team was really tremendous. Love it much !
Finally we reached Trang. What we actually going to visit was a CAVE(Le Khaokob Cave) with rocks which caused by natural from thousand years ago.


GROUP photo




Me on the Sampan..


Gee Nee and I..


In The CAVE..









Lastly, we were going to cross a tiny grotto which could just allow a SAMPAN to cross over at once and those rocks were just close to your face even though u lie down. Just imagine how tiny was it?!

Such a horrible but excited sail for me ! ..haha..I enjoyed it very much..
After an adventorous trip to Trang, we had our dinner at Log Terrace Restaurant (formely known as Safari Park Restaurant) at Hatyai. The design of the restaurant was magnificient. You really cant imagine how tremendous was it unless you pay a visit there. Should go for a try!

Part of the Restaurant


with my dearest GSM..


Our team


Take a snap with the owner


Day 3, 07.09.08
Woke up in the early morning at 6.30am. As usual,waiting for my roommate to "Pan Leng Leng" in the bathhroom again. After that I went to The Mind's Wonderland of most of the Auntie---PASAR....maybe it's the place which can let them show out the power of BARGAIN..!!??..hehe...
Walked through the market with my dearest GSM and her sisters--Lean Heoh and Ah Imm(my dear's mom) who considered my mom as well at that point of time..haha.. Had helped them to carry their "Trophies"....Although it's quite Heavy but i was willing to carry for them happily...hehe..
Opps..it's the time to end the joy. It's time to go back to PG to fight again..Looking forward for another trip of our TEAM..


Some photos to share:::::::::

Me--Chong Leng--Gee Nee


Me--Lean Heoh (MDRT)


"Mom" and I


Cheers...Ladies..


With Love,
Ling Ling

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

~Mandy~ said...

Ya..It's really nice. You should go to explore it--The Cave.