Monday 15 September 2008

13.09.08 Changed

Woke up in the early morning because I need to pass the souvenirs to Ms.Wong and MY at the same time asked them to do a student card for me for the purpose of participating in badminton competition next saturday.

Went to Wei Wei Facial Centre at 2.30pm. Not much conversation between me and the beautician (didn't know her name too)..It's an unusual case because I used to talk much with my beautician..maybe i was tired...

I felt good after the 2 hours' treatment..Then, I had a sudden impulse to go for a hair cut and highlighted my hairs so I straight away drove to the saloon which I used to go..Spent another 2 hours there..Finally.. I got What I want. Fully satisfied with it.

Me--Before went for hair cut


Me--with the shorter and highlighted hairs


Any comments??!!... I felt that I became younger..haha..Yuhoo..

No comments: