Sunday 21 September 2008

20.09.08 LOST in the Badminton Competition

Today was the day which we (me and MC) were looking forward since the day we decided to be partner to participate in the event of Mixed Double in the badminton competition which organised by PTPL College. That's why we went to train yesterday with my cousin who used to be a very good player. He taught us a new technic which consider a CORRECT technic for Mixed Double. To be honest, I was not convince with it very much although I know this is the CORRECT way because both of us are not use to it yet..

Hmmm...We went for breakfast together then only went to Y.M.C.A. We reached earlier so we just did some warm up and train our strokes first. Finally, the competition started. The first event was Men Single followed by Women Single then Men Double. Mixed Double was the last event. That meant we have been waiting there for one hour then only it's our turn to play.

We used the technic (that new one) which I standing in the front of the court and just take care of a small part while MC was taking care the rest of the court (almost 2/3 of the court)...
FINALLY, we LOST with the points 21-14 !!!

Actually our opponents weren't good at all. We are BETTER than them..BUT lost because of using the wrong TECHNIC..Maybe we didn't have LUCK as well..lack of wishes..haiz...(think of I am pretentious? Pompous? Self-congratulatory??) ..Anyway, I am just expressed what my feeling is in my blog...

BAD FEELING...


No comments: