Wednesday 24 September 2008

23.09.08 Went BACK to training centre

hmmm...Chon Yip sms me in the evening to ask me whether to go training centre to meet Coach (fencing) before he went back to KL for Hari Raya. So, I went there around 9.45pm after attending my class. Coach has been very surprised to see both of us--who has been quitted for quite some times ago...hehe..

Coach asked my recent situation so I told him that I will be JOBLESS soon because I already fed up with those works.. I planned to give myself a new life...A NEW and RELAXED life..But coach was very aggressive and straight away requested whether I can come back for training and asked to fill up a form( the one I used to fill up when I was a state player).. Oh my goodness..I don't have the heart to tell him that " It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to train hard like last time already since I quitted for so long..!! "..Anyway, I will still go back once a while during free time.

Back to home. Kept my stuff and put mask on my face at the same time while waiting for dear to go back room. Finally, received her sms at 1am. Called her and asked whether she arrange a date with her cousin for me. Some more she told me that I need to fetch her sister as well before I go to Airport to pick her up on thursday..Haiz....No more "2 people world"...SAD..!! hehe.. just kidding.. Anyway, I have a new task on thursday..That is to make her sister talks to me since most of them said she is a SUPER QUIET person. I couldn't stand for QUIET one..especially in a car with just 2 of us...So I must achieve the task for SURE..!!!.. Jia You Jia You..!!..

Love,
Ling Ling

No comments: