Monday 17 November 2008

Damn busy today !!

I have been "disappeared" for a month.. I mean in my blog .. In fact, I am pretty busy since I came back from the Fly Cruise Trip ( Taiwan and Japan) .. THEY ( pl mummy, chong leng mummy, yue yi, bee im, hai san etc..) put me under a lot of stress.. Keep on asking me to fight for the foreign trip which is going to PERTH.. But did you know that I have to hit another 50k within this two months then only I entitle for this trip to PERTH ?

Gosh.. Can't get good sleep almost every night.. The sales of 50k keep on figuring in my mind.. HOW to hit?? WHO are the prospects? WHERE to find those prospects? hmmm.. TIRED..!!! But thinking of the moment being with THEM were so GREAT then I have to enforce myself to HIT the 50k in time so that I can gain the GREAT feeling AGAIN !!!!

Today I closed 2 cases - FYP RM9400 . So the percentage of STRESS decresed by 18.8% . Yeah !!! But while i was filling the proposal form in the office, Lean Heoh came to me and said seriously : " if you want to SIAO with them then you better faster complete your 90k !! "
Opps.. She reminded me not to be proud first but continue to work harder !!

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO PERTH !!! jia you jia you !!

With love,
Ling Ling

2 comments:

elly said...

hehe... finally i came here 2 view ur blog... my dear... muz stay happy oways... jia you 2 hit ur target ya... juz do ur best n da best wil come to u... miss u ^^



best regard,
Elly

~Mandy~ said...

now only i realised that u had left a comment for me. but i don't think i'll get it again. especially 'miss u'.. what a precious 1!! .. i ll cherish it.. I will do my best. hope u ll b always by my side 2 support me. thanks !!

with love,
ling