Sunday 24 August 2008

Went Queensbay Mall with Hubby

wau.. I was so happy today...

Hubby told me the night before that he could accompany me to go for shopping today..I was so excited when I heard it..haha..Because both of us really didn't "Pat Tor" (shopping,watch movie,dine in restaurant etc) for such a long times.

Actually plan to go at 10am but just because of doing some miscellaneous things so reached at 11am. Straight away went for our lunch at "龙的传人". We ordered "失传"排骨 , 狮子头拉面, 冬菇碎肉芙蓉蛋饭,上海小笼包,杂果冰. My goodness, Those dishes were extremely delicious!!..I just don't know how to describe it. You MUST go to have a try !


"失传"排骨


狮子头拉面



冬菇碎肉芙蓉蛋饭

After had our lunch, we went to Sasa. I decided to buy mask which my beautician asked so. Finally, I got to buy 2 types of mask- Oxy Mask (for whitening, firming, moisturizing, and softens the appearance of wrinkles effects, made in taiwan) and Pure Mud Mask (for combination and oily skins, made in Switzerland) Bought a Lip Balm as well.
All were PAID by my Hubby. I was so happy..hehe..



"Oxy Mask & Pure Mud Mask"

"Lip Balm"


"Purchased products + free gifts"

Now i wonder why so many ladies just like to choose a wealthy guy to be their bf. The feeling is very very good!!.... Thanks for the gifts ya Hubby...I LOVE YOU very much !!...

with love,
Ling Ling

No comments: