Saturday 23 August 2008

22.08.08 Skipped Class

I was extremely hungry in the early morning. So first thing i did is to call my hubby and ask whether he can buy me sausage bun as breakfast. But he was still in the middle of sweet dream. So he asked me to settle by myself. After an hour, when i almost finished a dougnut and Milo, my phone rang. It's he..Coming with sausage bun,fish balls and siu mai. I was angry but warm at the same time. Contradictory,isn't it??! I felt angry because he already asked me to settle by myself what so why he wanted to come again? Warm was because it's raining that time and he really bought me SAUSAGE BUN which i just kept in my mind but didn't mention to him just now. Really coincidence. Actually this happended several times already. SO, I TRUST THAT THIS WAS ARRANGED BY GOD.. TO LET US MEET AND BEING TOGETHER . THANKS GOD!! APPRECIATED MUCH WITH YOUR ARRANGEMENT!

Attended T10 class after worked. Hate to see the 'blur' lecturer whose English extremely BAD...what to do? still have to face her!! BUT...suddenly Mun Cheong suggested to go for DINNER at PIZZA HUT.
So me and Chiaw Ying were so excited just like the prisoner who are just released!..Three of us straight away went off in the middle of class. Met Ms.Wong downstair so asked her to join us. After that only realised the next day is her birthday. So we just treat her the meal. May we bring happiness to her.
Wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ALL THE BEST !!

No comments: