Monday 1 December 2008

Last Day of ICCC !!!

Today is the last day of ICCC.. I am now at home. Waiting for the next appointment at 8pm. Not sure whether is he going to turn up?! The path of being an insurance agent is really very tough. People keep on cheatting on you which telling you that they're interested in your plan but indeed not. People keep on delaying the appointment. People keep on avoiding you without answering your calls. Actually we (INSURANCE AGENT) aren't so scary ..ok?? We are very steady. We will still treat you as a friend .. Still treat you as good as previous. BUT why so many people still keep on criticizing on us and avoiding us? Our job is just to analyse those risks that you might facing at the moment to you and giving you the solutions to overcome the risks.. Is it so SCARY ??

I felt that these few days really are annoying days for me! Keep on arguing this and that with hubby. At first he requested to break then finally ok already. Yesterday was my turn to request to break but refused by him. So our relationship is currently still keep on going but really don't know when is the STOP point while those issues still havent settled yet!! Slept at around 4am after having quarrel. That's why exhausted today!!!

If there is a FRIEND to hold my hand.. If there is a FRIEND to accompany me.. If there is a FRIEND to assist me.. If there is a FRIEND who can let me rely.... IF.... IF... just IF.... If YOU are here for me.. That will be GREAT !!!... But ......

with love,
Ling Ling

No comments: