Monday 12 January 2009

My 2009 GOAL

Just went back from Gopeng, Perak. I went there with my agency - TEAMWORK AGENCY.. It could consider as a 2 day 1 night life camp for us to do annual planning for 2009.

First of all, I would like to introduce to you all that we were staying at My Gopeng Resort. It's really a natural place.. No pollution at all.. The owner built a few ATAP HOUSES in this JUNGLE just to let you stay. You'll feel cold most of the times especially when the wind was blowing.

All of us made our 2009 GOAL perfectly under such good condition. My goal is to hit 160k personal sales because I hope to entitle for tier 1 trip which is going to Madrid,SPAIN. This is the country which I always hope to go. So I have to really work out this year already. Anyway, I'll try my best to achieve it. I do hope all of our GOAL can achieve in this year.

Actually there is another GOAL in my heart. Consider a long term goal. That's hoping "YOU" to come back to me.. Really..

With Love,
Ling Ling

No comments: